Office location: 1st floor, 11-19 Artillery Row, Westminster, SW1P 1RT
We're a high growth recruitment company specialising in the Technology, Digital and Change space. We live and work by our values of Care, Ambition and Humility and believe that cultivating a supportive, collaborative and high performing environment enables every employee to reach their full potential.
Here's why choosing La Fosse was the right decision for many who thought they were happy in their previous role: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXrl5HpIN9A.
Due to growth, we have exciting opportunities to hire for new consultants. The role of consultant is to provide our candidates with an exceptional service. We are a value led business and really do care about our colleagues, clients, and candidates. We want our consultants to be honest, open, and incredibly ambitious. You will already have had 2+ years' experience within recruitment and we want to help develop your career.
Main duties and tasks
- Supports outward brand building work: with a focus on a high quality candidate experience.
- Demonstrates a willingness to adopt new challenges & land new ideas.
- Achieving a target of £200k annual NFI.
- Building a strong candidate network and desk strategy
- Maintain a strong pipeline of prospects
- Creating and develop recruitment opportunities
- Adding value to others through mentoring and coaching
- Actively being involved within the interview process and going above and beyond to secure placements
How do you know you are right for this job?
- Ambitious and results driven
- Resilient with a strong work ethic
- Thrives whilst working in a fast-paced environment
- Personable with the ability to quickly build rapport in a variety of situations
- Willingness to learn and a resilient nature
- Delivers impeccable service to both candidates and clients
- Go-getting attitude with a pro-active approach
What makes us different?
- Leading commission structure (depending on level get paid 30%-40% of what you bill)
- We're co-owned - our founder has committed to gifting 40% of the equity to the employees
- 5 Glassdoor rating (March 2020)
- Top 20 - Sunday Times Best 100 Companies to Work For 2013 - 2020
- Mental health support (24 hour helpline, Counselling, Wellness Coaching, Hypno)
- Gym membership, monthly massages, birthday cakes, plus drinks every Friday
- Extensive training programme developed to your personal needs
- Quarterly team targets towards incentives - water skiing, helicopter trips and holidays
- Global mobility - offices across both UK, US and Canada
What are the Standards & Expectations we live by?
- We support each other to be successful
- Treat others how you would like to be treated
- We get back to every candidate who applies for a role (currently on 98%!)
- By living our core values enables us to have a positive and successful working environment