Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
The Senior QA Engineer will;
- Write and execute functional and non-functional tests at each level, and debug and refactor the test code.
- Measure and report on test activity, manage defects and author software defined tests.
- Collaborate with DevOps and Software Engineers to write automation tests across different levels and review release scripts across environments.
- Educate and support the rest of the delivery teams with testing, educate internal and external stakeholders and work with delivery teams to define 'quality'.
- Use software development skills applied within a testing context.
Skills and Experience;
- Educated to degree-level, professional qualification or equivalent experience
- Experience providing estimates to the required level of accuracy for backlog items.
- Experience facilitating the definition of acceptance criteria and acceptance tests.
- Experience providing visibility to end to end quality of the developed system.
- Experience creating and maintaining automated and manual acceptance tests for each developed user story.
- Experience recording accurate outcomes of acceptance tests and regression tests and collaborating with team to answer queries regarding issues identified.
- Experience working as part of multi-skilled, multi-disciplinary Agile teams delivering Web applications.
- Knowledge and experience of Web technologies such as HTML, XML, SSL, Drupal, LAMP stack etc.
- Experience working within a DevOps culture, with continual integration, continual testing and continual deployment of code.