Senior Python Engineer
We are in the fortunate position of working in collaboration with a market-leading and award-winning partner of Google which uses cutting-edge, data driven technology and machine learning to revolutionise the ecommerce sector.
The data harnessed from their award-winning platform has driven innovation and has helped hundreds of their clients maximise their revenue by making proactive data-driven decisions to secure the sustainable growth of their business.
Our client is on an ambitious journey and is actively looking to hire passionate and talented Senior and Lead Developers to help shape the future of the ecommerce industry.
- As a Senior Python Software Engineer, you will be primarily working alongside other Engineers (Backend, Data, Full Stack and Machine Learning), Data Scientists and Products Owners - to build the next generation of business services within our SaaS platform to fully manage advertisement campaigns for millions of products
- You will be given an environment where you will be challenged yet able to lean on your experience to deliver real tangible value
- Adopt a senior role in a supportive and proactive culture, with no micro-management and ultimate trust from Team Leads.
- Proficient in architecting and building backend python services- 3+ Years of commercial experience
- You are able to work closely with our Product Manager and fellow engineers to discover our business domain
- You champion clean code and TDD
- You know what solid relational database design and query optimisation looks like
- Experience of integrating with internal and third-party APIs
- Understand the importance of smaller incremental releases
- Working closely with our Data Scientists to validate new ideas
This is an opportunity to join an incredibly supportive environment with continuous learning and development opportunities.
The role is fully remote and offering £95,000 per annum