Senior Python Developer
£120,000 per annum
We are partnered with an award-winning, fast-growing and ambitious, financial spread betting and CFD trading company based in the city of London. They are looking to innovate the traditional finance space with a new completely disintermediated platform for saving and investing. They are able to achieve this through their use of cutting-edge technology which is highly reputable and market-leading.
It is an ambitious task and thus they are looking for experienced, backend developer to join the team to help make this happen.
- Collaborate with product owners, designers and other developers to build a best-in-class experience for our customers
- Write effective, scalable code.
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance.
- Integrate user-facing elements into the application
- Implement security and data protection solutions.
- Assess and prioritise feature requests with data-informed product development (analytics, A/B testing, etc.).
- Knowledge of Python and the Pythonic way of solving problems. (4 years of commercial experience)
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL and database design principles.
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM).
Our client is offering £120K+fully remote option+bonus+benefits