Role: Senior Project Manager
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 + 10% Pension
Location: Central London
Senior Project Manager required to a well-known UK Charity. You will report into the Head of Project Delivery and join an established Project Management Office with a team of c. 10+ Project Managers and be responsible for delivering a variety of end-to-end IT systems related projects. You will be responsible for ensuring that the programme is shaped with the appropriate structure and governance and confirm all necessary resources (IT, Business, Data team and 3rd parties etc) are in place for the delivery phase.
- Background working in Charity, Social Enterprise or Retail, Marketing Technology is ideal
- Track record of delivering a variety of end-to-end IT projects and programmes is essential - ideally experience in delivering Commercial (Sales & Marketing Technology) related projects is ideal
- Strong experience in delivering a variety of end-to-end IT Projects and Projects such as systems
- Ability to demonstrate end-to-end IT Project delivery experience
- Budget responsibility in excess of £2 million +
- Experience working in both AGILE & Waterfall methodologies is essential
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills with 'C' Level Executives in the business.
- MSP, PMP, PMI is essential.
Please click apply if you'd like to be considered for this opportunity.