Position: Senior Project Manager
We are currently partnered with a well-renowned global Charity as they embark on an ambitious transformation agenda and look to evolve their organisational structure to meet demands and expectations.
We are looking for two Senior Project Managers for this transformation. Depending on your expertise, you will lead the delivery of a new Customer Relationship Management system (CRM) or the Content Management System (CMS), taking the project from feasibility stages through to implementation. They currently have multiple CRM and CMS systems in use across the organisation, so these projects will replace existing system and implement a centralised global CRM and CMS supported through a shared service.
- Experienced leading the definition, design and delivery of a CMS or CRM for a global organisation.
- Experience delivering the feasibility study and ensuring it is completed in line with the project delivery methodology.
- Experience delivering projects on time & budget, using project management processes and tools including risk management, benefits management, financial management and quality assurance.
- With the support of a BA, oversee the completion of the analysis, providing hands on analytical support if required
- Ensure project controls, such as risk, issues and dependencies are documented and aligned with PMO.
- Experience working on organisational design and delivering process change would be desirable.
- Identify, support and lead a project team to deliver against milestones and activities.
- An extensive track record of successfully managing large and complex projects and programmes that include systems, processes and operating model changes
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Implement best practices and procedures in project management. (Prince 2, PMI or equivalent)
Salary: Up to £70,000 + Benefits
Location: Central London, with flexible working
This is an incredible charity and one that truly values their employees, so if you are interested, please click apply if you would like to be considered for the role or email me directly on email@example.com