Position: Senior Project Manager
Location: Central London
We are currently partnered with a well-renowned global Charity as they look to transform the way they use data. Their strategy is to have a more responsive approach to data, improve the quality, better enable decisions and drive improvements across the organisation.
As a Project Lead you will have the opportunity to shape and deliver their Data and Analytics projects, which will ultimately drive the effective and efficient use of their data across the global organisation. You will establish and mobilise the project team, shaping and defining projects to deliver a range of Data and Analytics initiatives.
- Experience leading the definition, design and delivery of Data and Analytics transformation projects/programmes within a complex organisation.
- Experience delivering projects on time & budget, using project management processes and tools including risk management, benefits management, financial management and quality assurance.
- Ensure project controls, such as risk, issues and dependencies are documented and aligned with PMO.
- Experience working on organisational design and delivering process change would be desirable.
- Identify, support and lead a project team to deliver against milestones and activities.
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Implement best practices and procedures in project management. (Prince 2, PMI or equivalent)
Salary: £60,000 - £67,500 + Benefits
This is a fantastic time to join a well-recognised charity, if interested, please click apply if you would like to be considered for the role or email me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org