Senior Project Manager - Basingstoke - Banking - £70,000 to £80,000 - Hybrid
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be working from within the Technology & Projects team, you will be working across several business units or function of the Bank, which includes Consumer Credit, Property, Savings, Shared Services (Finance, Risk & Compliance, Legal, HR). The Senior Project Manager will make a significant contribution to Bank's business strategy and the role requires skill and tenacity in the areas of business change, IT technology procurement, negotiation, multi-disciplinary and external resource management.
- Drive project execution; track delivery; expect, monitor, and control change, own change management; pro-actively seek and resolve blockers.
- Develop project specifications, agree project plan baseline including scope, key activities, deliverables, resource requirements, milestones, and deadlines
- Facilitate communication with internal colleagues and business stakeholders to understand the needs of different lines of business and the Bank as a whole
- Manage process with agreed governance structures and processes via steering committees and senior leaders' sponsorship, and ensure escalations and required decisions are addressed in a timely manner
- Effective project resource management to ensure availability and capability are in place to deliver objectives
- Develop strong relationships with stakeholders by building confidence and trust with clear professional communications and assured expectation management