Job Title: Senior Project Manager
Location: Central London
Senior Project Manager required to join a leading NFP who are undergoing a Business and Digital transformation. This is an exciting time to join and organisation with an established projects function. You will join a Project Management team that currently has four members, the Head of Projects, two Senior Project Managers and one Project Manager.
You will play a key role in delivering a variety of end-to-end Business Change and IT projects as part of a Digital and AGILE transformation. Projects will be varied and include; moving from Oracle to D365, replacing key corporate systems, moved to cloud based solutions, introducing AGILE / DevOps ways of working as well as other Business Change and Process re-engineering initiatives.
- Previous background operating as a Project Manager is essential
- Previous track record of delivering a variety of IT System integration / implementation
- Successful managed a budget of £2M is highly desirable
- Experience of both AGILE and WATERFALL is essential
- Strong stakeholder management skills and communication skills is essential
Please click apply if you would like to be considered for this opportunity.