Role: Senior Project Manager
Location: Central London
Salary: £75,000 - £85,000 + Discretionary Bonus
Senior Project Manager required to join a leading Lloyds of London organisation that is undergrowing a significant phase of growth and expansion through Mergers and Acquisitions. You will join a newly formed Change team and be accountable for the successful delivery of a variety of IT and Business Change projects.
You will be accountable for managing the full range of project lifecycle activities, business case creation, initiation, delivery, budget, risks and interdependencies. The successful candidate will have demonstrable track record of delivering a variety of projects.
- Background operating within an Insurance organisation is highly desirable
- Background operating as a Senior Project Manager is essential
- Experience in delivering a variety a variety of Business Change and IT projects is essential
- Demonstrable track record of operating in newly formed change team is essential
- Knowledge of both Waterfall and AGILE is essential
- Extensive experience in liaising with 3rd party vendors is essential
- Strong stakeholder management skills - working with CxO level is essential
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please feel free to attach your CV and I will consider you for opportunities in the future