Senior Programme Manager - Technology Transformation | Outside of IR35 | £550/Da
Currently searching for a Senior Programme Manager for a Global Media company who are undertaking a large technology transformation initiative. The Programme Manager is to support the Programme Director in building and delivering various business cases as the organisation go through discovery phases. The coverage areas will be across Infrastructure, Cloud, Security and Applications.
- Work collaboratively with the Product Owners, technology teams and stakeholders to create a value-driven, long-term Business case and roadmap - setting expectations, challenging plans and assumptions
- Liaise with 12 global Market stakeholders to ensure the success of the workstreams.
- Drive business engagement, requirements gathering, technology business implementation and change management activities.
- Experience of management of projects such as application delivery, including maturity assessments, revenue generating strategic projects, information security disciplines, digital technologies and more.
- Prior exposure to delivering global technology transformation programmes
- Experience of working in Infrastructure, Cloud, Security and Application environments
- Extensive business change and transformation knowledge
- Experience of Application Security programs
- Cyber Security and Compliance Knowledge (Desirable)
- Knowledge of G Suit workspace (Desirable)
If interested, please reach Sonny Allenby at La Fosse Associates.