Role: Senior Programme Delivery Manager
Salary: £75,000 - £85,000 + Benefits
Senior Programme Delivery Manager required to join a start up Digital Consultancy that have grown substantially over the past 2 years. The primary responsibility for coordinating and managing the entire software development and delivery process for our customers projects, ensuring their success by co-ordinating teams, resources, and activities.
The Delivery Manager plays a crucial role in identifying the functional requirements for each department to ensure the completion of software development / creating new applications.
From a day-to-day you will work with clients and your Technical, Product and UX collegues to shape the delivery programme, product vision, release plans, user stories and backlogs, you will be a leader within the engagements that you manage - embracing AGILE and Lean.
- Previous experience operating as a Programme Manager / Delivery Manager is essential
- Background working for a leading Consultancy organisation working within Digital and Data is essential.
- Track record of shaping new programmes from scratch such as; Technical, Product and UX is essential
- Experience working in an AGILE environment, ideally Scrum (with appropriate certifications) such as CSPO.
- In depth knowledge of different delivery paradigms, Waterfall. Scrum, Kanban etc.
- Client facing experience is essential
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills.
Most of our UK staff work from home, or from client offices based in Cambridge and London. Please click apply if you would like to be considered for this opportunity.