Senior Product Owner/Business Analyst - Fintech - £80,000 - London
Are you a talented Product Owner/Business Analyst looking for an incredible opportunity to join a leading fintech business based in Central London? La Fosse Associates are currently partnering with this business to recruit a forward thinking and progressive Senior Product Owner to join their team.
You will work to enable technology-based change in the organisation through an understanding of business and project objectives, defining requirements, and supporting the identification of solutions that deliver value to stakeholders.
You will be
- Utilising specialist knowledge and experience of business areas, products and systems to ensure effective and innovative technical solution design.
- Looking for opportunities to identify the wider business impact and interdependencies across key outputs and processes for technology.
- Identifying business impacts which allow stakeholders to make informed decisions and recommendations of priority for technology solutions.
- Contributing to the management of the analysis of complex domain and cross franchise requirements for technology.
- Experience as a Product Owner/ Business Analyst, Technical Consultant with an in-depth knowledge of CRM Technologies, including MS D365 or similar, or AML/KYC/CDD/Credit Risk Systems and Processes, preferably in the Financial sector or Profession services environment
- Hands on experience in either of the above areas both as a functional as well as a technical expert
- Demonstrable experience of gathering and documenting business requirements and defining technical or solution specifications
- Working knowledge of process mapping and process reengineering
- Experience in analysis of current systems/processes, fitment gap analysis and ability to document business data model and data flow
They are a high growth fintech business who are disrupting the market. There is a real family feel to the business culture, which is something they have spent time developing. The role will be based in their HQ in London.
Salary and Benefits
The salary on offer for this Product Owner role is £65,000 - £80,000 plus exceptional benefits and unrivalled career progression.