Senior Product Manager - Consultancy - London/Remote - £70,000
Are you a talented Product Manager looking for an incredible opportunity to join a high growth consultancy business based in London? La Fosse Associates are currently partnering with this business to recruit a forward thinking and progressive Senior Product Manager to join their team.
Working in the product and strategy team you will be helping some of the world's most forward-thinking companies to design and shape their future propositions and ways of working.
You will gain full responsibility of:
- Leading a team of designers, user researchers, engineers, and test engineers to ensure on-time / on-budget delivery.
- Facilitating remote workshops and collaborating with senior stakeholders to solve complex problems.
- Equipping top organisations with the right frameworks to outperform their competitors.
- Developing product roadmaps and maintain a groomed backlog.
Supported by the business you will take full ownership of your work, and take responsibility for every detail, every step of the way.
- Product management and /or product consulting experience.
- Proven track record designing and delivering consumer-facing and internal propositions.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with senior stakeholders.
- Substantial experience prioritising, executing, and delivering according to a product roadmap.
- Deep understanding of Agile principles and experience facilitating Scrum ceremonies.
- Skills at both presenting your team's work and facilitating workshops to solve any problems that come up.
- Ability to understand complex technical challenges and support the team in making the right decisions.
- Can produce high-quality market scans, competitor analyses and other reports as they are required.
- A "self-starter" - willing to own all aspects of the product and the team.
They are a high growth digital product consultancy who design digital products and services. They partner with global companies and design new customer experiences that solve business and consumer problems. Their head office is based in London; however, everyone is currently working fully remote.
Salary and Benefits
The salary on offer for this Senior Product Manager role is £60,000 - £70,000 plus exceptional benefits and unrivalled career progression.