Senior Product Manager - Data & Insight Business- £85,000 - London
Are you a talented Product Manager looking for an incredible opportunity to join a leading data & intelligence business? La Fosse Associates are currently partnering with this business to recruit a forward thinking and progressive Senior Product Manager.
As Product Manager you will report to the Product Lead and will support the product team in line with company's strategic goals and business KPIs. Working closely with the Product Lead and other key stakeholders, the Product Manager will develop and execute on the product roadmap that will best serve the base of clients.
You will partner closely with the engineering and design teams, global research teams, customer success and sales teams to determine the strategic direction and operational delivery of the company's products.
You will gain full responsibility of:
- Contributing to the development of the vision and strategy for the product line, ensuring they deliver market leading solutions for the customers.
- Leading product discovery sessions and talking to clients regularly to validate that the business are building valuable features. Acting as the voice of the customer, working closely with sales and customer success teams to understand customer feedback.
- Prioritising the product roadmap and working with a cross-functional team of engineers, UX designers, data scientists and subject matter experts to deliver this for customers.
- Being comfortable setting measurable and relevant goals and targets for improving the business and customer experience.
- Solid end-to-end product development and execution experience as a product owner/ manager, ideally in financial services, financial data and analytics, and/or B2B software.
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles.
- Excellent team player who can think independently and with a confidence to challenge the views of others, including senior management.
- Natural communicator able to influence technical and non-technical audiences, in writing and verbally, and to build relationships with others.
They are an award-winning independent data & intelligence business. Businesses use their online products to obtain key information to make business critical decisions. The business is privately owned and is growing at a rapid rate with many exciting projects which are defining how the industry is operating.
Salary and Benefits
The salary on offer for this role is £75,000 - £85,000 plus exceptional benefits and unrivalled career progression.