La Fosse Associates and I have partnered with this ground-breaking fintech organisation who are revolutionising the digital asset space by creating the first digital asset custody solution.
Our client is looking for a Product Manager to build out the capabilities of the next-generation custody platform for institutional clients, working with a small and growing team, you will collaborate with stake holders to develop a compelling, commercial product vison.
You will drive the execution of this product vision through the full product lifecycle from discovery to launch. The competitive landscape and the safe keeping of client digital assets requires this role to have strong coordination, communication, stakeholders' management skills and market knowledge.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Customer Needs Analysis - lead the process to identify customer needs and define solutions.
- Product Strategy - contribute to overall product strategy.
- Business Model - work with stakeholders to build viable commercial models for their products and services.
- Product Vision - define and execute on Product vision.
- Requirements Definition - collaborate with clients and colleagues (from Legal, Operations, Compliance, Security and Engineering) to develop requirements.
- Backlog Management - own your product backlog, writing user stories and acceptance criteria, prioritization.
- Product Development - drive product development with software product team, actively participating in team ceremonies.
- Risk Management - facilitate the resolution of risks and blockers, adjusting plans to
ensure commercial deadlines are met.
- Continuous Improvement - continuously improve the Product Management process.
- Coaching - coach, teach, mentor, support and inspire the team in all things Product
Undertaking any other such duties as may be reasonably required by the role.