Senior Product Manager - B2B SaaS - London - £90,000
Are you a talented Senior Product Manager looking for an incredible opportunity to join one of the world's leading SaaS businesses based in Central London? La Fosse Associates are currently partnering with this business to recruit a forward thinking and progressive Senior Product Manager to join their talented product team.
The business has recently launched its new product ecosystem and they are looking for a Senior Product Manager to help drive the product first mentality across the business. You will have ownership of the AI powered platform.
You will gain full responsibility of:
- Owning the product backlog and roadmap, working actively with the on-site engineering team to build out new features and achieve the area vision.
- Partnering with and lead engineering and design teams on the next experience you want to deliver to the customers.
- Being the champion of your product - use the right level or type of material to communicate experiences, benefits, and long-term vision across a variety of audiences including development teams, stakeholders at all levels, partners and external parties
- Contribute to setting product objective, goals, OKRs and KPIs/metrics and lead the team to achieve/ exceed them.
- Collaborate with other Product Managers to ensure consistency, drive product goals/shared objectives, and continuously improve product management across the division.
- Own the customer and business value for your product backlog, working to deliver maximum customer and business value whilst making effective prioritisation choices to deliver the maximum value and return on capital.
- Experience launching successful B2B SaaS products.
- Strong leadership and influencing skills, adapting your decision making to different levels of ambiguity and urgency
- A high level of team contribution, seek opportunities to provide input and support across the team and outside core areas of focus, role model effective collaboration
They are a B2B SaaS business who create and build innovative speech recognition products. They are just about to complete Series B funding and are already one of the market leaders in this space.
Salary & Benefits
The salary on offer for this Senior Product Manager role is up to £90,000 plus exceptional benefits and unrivalled career progression.