Our client is an award winning, venture capital backed, digital health technology company based in London.
They are world leaders in personalised sleep improvement, and were founded with the belief that science and technology can unlock the full potential of sleep to help us live more productive, happier and healthier lives. In our hyper-connected, over stimulated world they've seen poor sleep and mental health grow to become one of the largest hidden health crises of our generation, recently compounded by the isolation of this current crisis. Whilst sleep clinics provide fantastic, valuable support for the most chronic issues, it's their mission to make this science accessible to the wider population in a more convenient, more enjoyable manner. They have seen strong early traction with over £6m in revenue and a userbase of over 40,000 customers.
Their core technology is a software and content platform which translates data (bio-data from devices and user entered data) into sleep improvements and positive experiences. Users receive personalised sleep coaching based on CBTi and have their relaxation and sleep experience optimised in real time through adaptive audio.
Our client is are looking for a wickedly smart, driven and creative performance marketing manager who is not afraid of rolling up their sleeves! You will hit the ground running and own the entire performance marketing function. You will work closely with the Chief Growth Officer to acquire and convert thousands of members quickly and within budget. You'll have the opportunity to create your own strategy from scratch, the freedom to execute amazing campaigns and the budget to do your best work.
What you will be doing:
▪ Own the entire performance marketing lifecycle - set the strategy, control the budget, design and run campaigns, analyse results and optimise performance
▪ Develop strategies across paid social, search, email, affiliate and referral channels
▪ Acquire new members, drive one off purchases through multiple channels
▪ Convert potential customers to paid with retargeting campaigns
▪ Set up advertising platforms, oversee ad copy and design creatives whilst supported by designers and a copy writer
▪ Analyse campaign performance, customer cohorts, and conversion rates using multiple data sources to gain customer insights
▪ Run growth tests to find the best performing channels, campaigns and tactics
▪ Work with the wider team to design and deliver multi-channel campaigns
What they are looking for:
▪ 3 to 5 years of experience in paid or growth marketing
▪ Comprehensive experience running paid social and paid search campaigns within the last 2 years
▪ Ownership mentality with a desire to shape your own function
▪ An analytical mindset to dive deep into data to make better decisions
▪ Shopify and Google Data Studio experience is a must
▪ Ability to problem-solve in a fast-paced start-up environment
▪ Ability to move quickly, reach goals and improve on a daily basis
▪ Creativity to come up with smart strategies and eye-catching campaigns
▪ Prioritisation and organisational skills
▪ Experience with a mobile first product and acquiring users/members via web to app
▪ Experience with different marketing functions (analytics, martech, search ads, video marketing, social media, growth, conversion optimisation, design)
▪ Experience working in an early-stage technology start-up
Hybrid Working: London office in Bermondsey however meetings are online so working wherever is most effective
▪ Competitive base salary with regular reviews
▪ Potential to earn share options
▪ All the tech you need to do your best work
▪ Standard 25-day holiday
▪ Optional fun team socials