An internationally recognised technology company is looking to build their internal pentesting team. Working at group level as part of the wider security function, testing across the entire state. This is a remote role, with a team spread across UK and Europe.
The salary is up to £70,000 with a generous benefits package on top. You would play a key part in their team, working primarily remotely with two visits a month. You would be interacting with stakeholders, developers and the team, helping remediate vulnerabilities through to completion. You will get dedicated time for research with development opportunities.
It is a great opportunity for those who are currently working as a tester professionally looking to move into a more senior position. It also could be a senior figure looking for a large-scale environment to operate in.
- Recent experience in technical assessments (infrastructure / web app / mobile / networks)
- Experience in cloud environments (AWS preferably)
- Strong stakeholder management and presentation skills
- Strong documentation and reporting skills.
- Secure SDLC awareness
- Scripting/programming experience
- Security training/awareness for technical and non-technical colleague.
- Consulting experience
- OSCP, CREST or other industry recognised certifications.
- Social engineering
- People management