An internationally recognised technology company is looking to build their internal pentesting team. Working at group level as part of the wider security function, testing across the entire state.
The salary is up to £70,000 with a generous benefits package on top. You would play a key part in their team, working primarily remotely with two visits a month. You would be interacting with stakeholders, developers and the team, helping remediate vulnerabilities through to completion. You will get dedicated time for research with development opportunities.
It is a great opportunity for those who are currently working as a tester professionally looking to move into a more senior position. It also could be a senior figure looking for a large-scale environment to operate in.
- Recent experience in technical assessments (infrastructure / web app / mobile / networks)
- Experience in cloud environments (AWS preferably)
- Strong stakeholder management and presentation skills
- Strong documentation and reporting skills.
- Secure SDLC awareness
- Scripting/programming experience
- Security training/awareness for technical and non-technical colleague.
- Consulting experience
- OSCP, CREST or other industry recognised certifications.
- Social engineering
- People management