Senior Penetration Tester - £55,000-£65,000 (Remote)
Does working within vulnerability management as part of a critical national infrastructure excite you? La fosse is currently working with one of the UK's most integral companies within this sector who are looking to add further talent to their organisation.
This position involves penetration testing across several environments, enabling proactive adjustments to defensive posture. Key responsibilities include:
- Assess penetration tests and conduct quality assurance checks
- Penetration testing activities, reports, and maintenance
- Undertake role of SME for infrastructure penetration testing
The successful candidate will be experienced in:
- Open source and COTS tools
- Adversary emulation
- Common scripting languages e.g. Python
- Knowledge of cloud based architectures including Azure and AWS
If this is something of interest, please reach out to me directly for a confidential chat at email@example.com or apply below.