Senior Network Engineer - London - £80k - £115k
This role presents an opportunity for a Senior Network Engineer to join an Asset Management company with the office based in London. As a Linux System Engineer, you will provide support for all on-prem and cloud Linux servers across North America and Asia. You will be part of a global Infrastructure Technology team, working on large transformation projects as well as BAU support.
Experience and Knowledge
- Maintaining data, voice or video network hardware and systems; investigates and resolves network and hardware matters of significance
- Provides technical support on data, voice, or video networks for internal and/or external customers
- Design, deploy and manage a corporate enterprise and executive office environment that is growing at an unprecedented pace.
- Architect points of presence for peering and internet connectivity in datacenters across the world
- Manage and develop key supplier & vendor relationships
- Provide escalation path for fault resolution, talking directly to end users, suppliers, and other teams within the organization
- Proactive & reactive network monitoring and management, fault resolution, capacity planning, security, patching, maintenance.
- Working on a mix of projects to include, but not limited to Data Center, Branch Offices, video, and telephony - producing high quality documentation for network designs and processes.
- Deliver simple, scalable solutions and processes that improve the user's experience.
- A minimum of 10 years' experience of supporting a global network, delivering complete end to end connectivity