Senior Modern Workplace Consultant
Remote working with some occasional travel to London for meetings
- Extensive Microsoft End-User Compute experience, design configuration and administration.
- Proven track record of using technology practices and techniques to deliver measurable business outcomes in a large-scale, complex, commercial organisation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, well able to articulate the business and technical benefits and drawbacks of architectural solutions.
- Excellent knowledge of latest Modern Workspace technologies and best practices.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving capability with demonstrable pragmatic approach to fault finding.
- Business minded consultative approach with focus on business outcomes.
- Experience of cloud based solutions, compute and storage platforms (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
- Experience in Azure, SQL, Power Apps, Logic Apps.
- Demonstrable self-progression and upskilling in given specialism with proven practical application of these skills.
What you'll be doing:
- A set of documents which fully describes the requirements across the Business, Technical, Application and Security domains and how they should be applied to each End User Computing device.
- Ensuring these specifications are up to date with associated roadmaps where products and requirements are likely to change.
- Identify opportunities for cost reduction, service improvement and implications against current service.
- Accountable for successful delivery of this service with responsibility for delivery with 3rd Party.
- Responsible for understanding the technology changes in the Modern Workspace and the impacts to all our customer and staff segments.
- They will be working in conjunction with Architecture (Application Portfolio Management) to ensure updates in all areas of technology are applied to the Specification and technically delivered by 3rd Party.
Please apply within!