"A transformative technology company, which supports producers in the events industry to sell directly to their customers."
Founded in 2015 this tech first company started life as an aggregator for live events, using technology to refine the searching and booking process they quickly became experts in developing top quality customer experiences across multiple types of events.
Working with the best live entertainment shows in the world with clients in London's West End, New York, Las Vegas and expanding into Canada.
Their tech team is based across Uk, Brazil and the USA and is growing at rapid rates with the goal to reach 50 in their tech team by the close of 2022.
- You will be a key member of the team developing features and improvements for their API based platform.
- Regularly leading feature and improvement projects working with 1-2 engineers as well as colleagues in the UX and Product teams.
- Create high-quality, performant code that meets the companies' best practices for a modern high scale web environment.
- React / React Hooks
- Node (NestJS, Express)
- Jest, React Testing Library and Cypress
- Fully Remote
- Huge career progression
- European team weekends away
- Bonus scheme
- Share Options
The process is a smooth one with 2 stage interviews including a chat with the founder and CTPO before an offer.
Currently there are 2 vacancies within this team however we are expecting more hires to take place over the summer.
You will need to apply before July 8th to be considered for this position.
Applications must be UK based.