Position: Senior IT Project Manager
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 + 15% Bonus + Package
Senior IT Project Manager required to join a well-known Global organisation that is expanding significantly. You will report into a Business Partner and be responsible for delivering a variety of end-to-end Business and IT projects; such as Cloud Transformation, Digital Workplace, Cyber, Data among many more.
You will be responsible for managing the full lifecycle delivery of allocated IT projects. Creating and managing credible project plan, managing project budgets, risks and issues, stakeholder engagement and communication plans. You will support the on-going PMO development and help evolve the project delivery framework and internal PM processes, procedures, skills and capabilities.
- Background operating within a Corporate environment is essential
- Proven track record operating as a Senior IT Project Manager is essential
- Demonstrable experience in delivering a variety of end-to-end Business and IT projects is essential
- Experience in working in AGILE, SCRUM and Waterfall essential
- Budgets - £2M +
- Strong stakeholder management
- Extensive experience in liaising with 3rd party vendors to deliver
Please click below to apply for this position or contact me directly to have a confidential discussion on email@example.com