Reporting to the Head of IT, you will be given an opportunity to deliver technical infrastructure and End User Compute (EUC) services by designing, maintaining, supporting and developing infrastructure and EUC environment.
Your role will carry out 2nd and 3rd line EUC, infrastructure and support tasks for ticket and incident resolution, change control and maintenance. 60% of your time will be allocated to projects.
Location: Twickenham (Hybrid model)
Remuneration: up to £50,000 + benefits
Your role as Senior IT Engineer
- Escalate issues to and liaise with external 3rd party support where necessary and, periodically, support 1st Line with ticket triage and resolution.
- Lead on Root Cause Analysis (RCA), recommending and implementing preventative actions through the change control process.
- Support on Problem Management and resolution, recommending improvements, changes and CSI, where applicable.
- Document all EUC, network and infrastructure design and implementation, including the maintenance of the Technical Service Catalogue
Ideally to be successful as Senior IT Engineer you will:
- 5 years experience in IT Support and ability to manage 3rd line esculations
- Knowledge of: Windows Server, VMware, Office365, MS Exchange, Ms SharePoint, PowerShell AD
- Citrix and VMware would be advantageous
- Experience of working in an ITIL environment (potential to put you through training)
Sound interesting? Please do apply directly for more detail.
Every applicant will be reviewed and responded to.