Senior Infrastructure Engineer - £50k - £60k - West Midlands - Perm role - Hybrid working
The company is currently recruiting for an IT Technical Lead to oversee the delivery of their technical streams, including Azure DevOps operations, Design & Build phase and technical application/infrastructure implementation.
Key Responsibilities and Skills:
- Provide a strong technical direction which involves establishing a technical vision, resolving technical disagreements and managing the technical quality of team deliverables
- Ensuring current applications are updated and align with the implementation of new applications and infrastructure.
- Create and implement risk mitigation processes and conduct security audits to determine weaknesses in applications and infrastructure.
- Play a key role in the adoption of automation technologies.
- Detailed knowledge of Microsoft Windows server products.
- Detailed knowledge of migrating / implementing solutions into Cloud Infrastructure, Azure platform with accreditation preferable. (M365, IaaS, PaaS)
- Detailed knowledge of VMware Virtualisation products. Accreditation preferable.
- Ideally minimum of 2 years working with Azure DevOps technologies