£60000 - £65000 per annum + + benefits
- Infrastructure Analyst
- IT Networks & Infrastructures
- Support Analyst
1 week ago
Position – Senior Infra Analyst
Location – London (City) – 3 days a week in office
Salary – £60,000 – £65,000 + Benefits
Our client is the UK arm of one of the world’s leading Insurance brokers. They are looking to add a Senior Analyst to their Infra/Networks team who can act as a support escalation whilst implementing on a number of important projects over the next 12 months.
Why this role?
– This is a role where you will gain experience quickly, due to the supportive team and the scope of the projects you’ll be a part of.
– The office in the City is ultra-modern and the organsiation offers a ‘smaller company’ feel despite the worldwide presence.
– You’ll also be invested in personally with a significant Training & Development budget.
This role requires a ‘generalist’ skillset across a number of technologies not limited to:
– Infrastructure (e.g. MS Active Directory, Azure, Citrix)
– Networking (Cisco, Zscaler, Aruba Wireless)
– Connectivity (WAN, vLANs, SD-WAN)
(the client is seeking Engineers around CCNP level, although official certification is not required)
Interested? Apply now or get in touch for more info…