Senior Information Security Officer
London (flexible working offered post covid)
Up to £75,000 + bonus + package
La Fosse are looking for a Senior Information Security Officer to join a rapidly expanding investment management firm based in the City of London. The organisation is growing their technology function at a significant rate with a focus on hiring the best talent on the market. As the business look to upgrade their technology & systems they are looking for an Information Security Officer to help drive a considerable improvement across security risk management. Reporting to the CISO, you will bridge the gap between the business and technology to ensure appropriate controls are in place. This is an exciting role for anyone interested in a Business Information Security Officer (BISO) type role where you can bring a breadth of experience across both technical and non-technical security domains.
- Proven ability of driving an information security programme across an organisation.
- Direct experience working with information security controls and regulatory standards (NIST, ISO 27001/2, etc).
- Demonstrate a balance of technical and non-technical knowledge of information & cyber security.
- Experience implementing controls in cloud-based environments preferable (i.e. Azure, AWS, Google Cloud).
- Highly motivated individual with an ability to build strong & trusted relationships both internally and externally.