Senior Information Security Analyst
London (flexible working offered post covid)
Up to £70,000 + bonus + package
La Fosse are looking for a Senior Information Security Analyst to join one of the most exciting FinTech's on the market today. Working directly with the Head of Information Security you will help build information security risk & governance structures across the business, driving their risk maturity profile. You will partner with all areas of the business from engineering specialists to board level stakeholders to ensure the business meets the information security requirements. This role has a broad exposure across information and cyber security, spanning risk management to risk assessments to supplier assurance or being the security SME for multiple projects.
- Proven ability of driving an information security programme across an organisation.
- Direct experience working with information security controls and regulatory standards (i.e. NIST, ISO 27001/2, PCI-DSS, and SOC2).
- Demonstrate a balance of technical and non-technical knowledge of information & cyber security.
- Experience implementing controls in cloud-based environments preferable.
- Highly motivated self-starter with an ability to build strong & trusted relationships both internally and externally.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to learn from an experienced Security leader and to develop their career in a fast paced, agile tech business.