Senior Identity Consultant - Azure AD, AD, PingID, Experience as IDAM Consultant, Knowledge of current security standards and protocols.
The role of the Senior Identity consultant is to own and manage the ongoing operation of digital identities across the group and customers. This role is pivotal in supporting the new architecture and engineering function, identifying opportunities to update, consolidate and better manage our core systems to higher standards and security compliance.
Senior Identity Consultant - Permanent role based in London (1- 2 Days onsite a month).
The Senior Identity Consultant will ideally have the following experience:
- Active Directory Experience (Azure AD, PingID)
- IDAM Consultant Experience
- Knowledge of current security standards and protocols.
- Extensive knowledge of IAM products with proven track record in implementation of IDAM systems (PingID and Azure AD).
- Excellent working knowledge of current security standards and protocols, including but not limited to SAML, 0Auth, SSO and LDAP.
- Demonstrable self-progression and upskilling in given specialism with proven practical application of these skills.
- Deep understanding of Authentication flows and best practices.
- Good understanding of REST API's and JSON.
- Experience using cloud-based identity models in B2B & B2C.
- Extensive experience as an IDAM consultant.
- Extensive experience in trouble shooting with demonstrable pragmatic approach to fault finding.
This is an urgent role, so please get in touch ASAP to discuss.