La Fosse has partnered with a global leading independent investment management firm, with trillions of dollars under their management and work with some of the worlds wealthiest individuals and businesses. They are renowned for developing innovative investment strategies to achieve high quality returns for their clients.
The position -
As a Senior IAM Engineer, you will play key part in the Identity and Access Management programme, where you will need to continuously enhance Access Control Management through the implementation of Role Based Access Controls and aid in the implementation of Governance and Strategy to maintain existing Role Based Access Controls, ensuring they don't depreciate overtime. You will be involved in the migration from a legacy tool to a new SaaS tool. You will establish reports that enable business teams to mitigate and address non-compliance, whilst maintaining a high level of interaction with technical and business users.
- Experience in Information Security and IAM products in mid to large enterprises with proven track record of contribution & delivery.
- Experience in SailPoint and its search capabilities and/or Java based search features.
- Proficient in designing, building & deploying RBAC, ABAC & PBAC Roles
- Ability to understand and join complex data sets with advanced queries to develop Identity & Access Compliance Reporting either within SailPoint or via external data visualization tools such as Power BI or Tableau
- Experience in writing and implementing database queries in Oracle, MS-SQL, MySQL etc.