Senior IAM Analyst
A well known brand requires a Senior IAM Analyst, who will work closely with the IAM Manager and deputising where necessary.
This is hybrid role with 2 days a week required in the office.
In this role the Senior IAM Analyst will:
- Be responsible for the administration of the IAM and PAM solutions to ensure effective management of identities.
- Promote the adoption of standard IAM and PAM processes in engagements with business stakeholders and technology teams and represent the IAM Manager in working groups and other meetings when asked to do so.
- Perform analysis and collect evidence to support recommendations for improvement to help produce compelling reports showing business justification and gain management approval.
- Assist the IAM Manager to identify IAM and PAM service strategy by liaising with other teams, e.g. Security Assurance, Architecture and Service Management, to understand Technology roadmaps.
The Senior IAM Analyst will have previous experience with:
- Driving improvements across operational IAM and PAM.
- Administration and building capability of the IAM and PAM toolsets.
- Ensuring IT systems are administered in compliance with the IAM policies and standards.
- Knowledge of Identity management principles and standard processes.
- Knowledge of Infrastructure technologies including cloud.
If you're interested, please apply to the advert or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org