We have an exciting new opportunity to join a European leader in accessible credit, who are looking for a Fullstack Engineer to join their acquisition or resurfacing teams.
The company are currently making the move from an Angular front-end to a React front-end, supported by a Node.js backend, and are looking for an experineced engineer to help make this intergration, whilst similationusly working on greenfield projects.
We are looking for senior level engineer who are looking for interesting problems to solve and the role requires a self-starter who wants to work with other talented engineers.
Who you are:
- Experienced using React frontend, supported by backend APIs
- Experience with Angular to support the switch to React
- Experienced using node.js, although other backend stacks will be considered
- Able to deal with complex technical challenges, to build a great user experience
- Delivery focused and enthusiastic
Salary is up to £90k + bonus, as well as benefits including 26 days of holiday (increasing every year for 4 years), 24/7 mental health and wellbeing support, gym membership, dental, life assurance, flexible home working.
The office is based in the King's Cross Station area.
2 stage interview process.