React Engineer | Remote | React | Redux | RESTful API’s | £100,000 + 15% bonus
Are you interested in collaborating with award-winning leaders in technology and improving people’s lives? Do you want to work for an agile and fast-growing business with over $1 billion in funding? Then this is the role for you!
This business is responsible for insuring 2.7 million people worldwide with fraud & automotive protection, as well as assisting with financing and retail. A true insurance syndicate.
Culture is also at it’s core here, with many initiatives and business outings focused on bringing the team together. Engineers love working here, and it is clear to see why!
As a frontend React Engineer, you will get the unique opportunity to work on multiple greenfield projects. This includes working across all aspects of the software development cycle:
- Build and modify complex software solutions
- Working closely with other teams to ensure top quality code
- using your own creative input to put standards in place for fellow engineers
- leading teams from a technical standpoint
- Liaising with stakeholders to generate new coding ventures
What technologies do you need experience in?
- UX/UI Development
- API architecture
- Amazing opportunity to work on Greenfield projects, using ReactJs to build complex applications
- Huge business growth plans over the next couple years coupled with great career progression.
- Generous bonus options available (Up to 20%), and private medical insurance too + pension
- Fully remote role, with options to going into the office if desired! Completely up to you.
What to do next
In order to get the ball moving hit apply and I (Louis Crane) will give you a call to discuss in more detail. This role is interviewing currently, however the role is closing soon due to demand so please apply if you are interested!
To know more please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
React Engineer | Remote | React | Redux | RESTful API’s| £100,000 + 15% bonus