A Senior Front-End Developer who specialises in Vanilla.js and has strong HTML5 / CSS3 skills is now required by a Leading Publishing client, for an initial 3-month contract, fully remote.
This is an urgent requirement, and I am looking for multiple engineers to start ASAP.
This is a fully remote initial 3-month position with a strong project scope and a high chance of extensions.
You will also contribute to helping define and to develop my clients testing strategy covering unit, integration, and visual testing.
- Strong commercial experience with Vanilla.js
- Experience writing semantic and component driven, HTML and CSS code.
- Experience / knowledge of continuous integration and delivery.
- Experienced in functional and non-functional testing, BDD, TDD, as well as Unit Testing.
- Previous experience working with CSS preprocessors such as Sass or LESS.
- Experience with AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) development and/or a relevant certification is a bonus!
- Experience with build tools such as Webpack and/or NPM scripts.
- Experience with web API's.
The position is fully remote and is paying up to £450 per day for an initial 3-month engagement, with a high chance of extensions, OUTSIDE of IR35.
Interviews are taking place immediately - If you are an experienced Senior Front-End Engineer with strong Vanilla.js, HTML5 and CSS3 skills and this position applies to you, then we want to hear from you.