Role - Senior EUC Engineer - Microsoft Identity Management
Location - Fully Remote
Salary - £70,000 - £90,000 + Car Allowance & Benefits
We are working with a top ten global transportation and contract logistics organisation that manages the supply chain for over 50,000 worldwide customers. Operating in over 30 countries and with a staggering 100,000+ workforce, our client has an annual turnover currently exceeding $16b.
Currently going through a huge IT transformation our client is looking for a Senior EUC Engineer to develop and support a newly established Microsoft Identity Manager platform, focusing on large-scale projects spanning across their EU operations using Microsoft MIM and third-party tools.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Strong knowledge of:
- Microsoft Identity Manager (FIM2012 R2)
- Identity management concepts incl. Identity & Access Management
- Access Attestation, RBAC methodology and IT General Controls (ITGC)
- Solid background of designing & implementing IAM solutions
- Technical experience and knowledge of both Active Directory & AzureAD
- Solid experience with SQL, PowerShell, C# & Visual Studio
- Strong Analytical skills with an attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
This role can based in Central London, Manchester or Northampton but also offers full remote working and comes with a generous salary up to £90,000 + Car Allowance & Benefits.
For a confidential discussion - apply now.