La Fosse Associates are currently partnered with a client who are looking to recruit a Senior EUC Engineer / Team Lead into their team, on a permanent basis.
This role be based out of their London office but they're only looking for 2-3 days a week per month in the office (obviously you'd be fine to do more if you wanted). Salary is up to £70,000 with a 10% bonus as well.
This role is responsible for delivering endpoint services to all of the client's employees, which includes laptop/desktop builds, updates and software deployment across Mac and PC technologies. They use JAMF Pro, MS SCCM and Intune for managing devices.
- Expert knowledge of Windows 10 and SCCM, including build task sequences and application deployment.
- Expert knowledge of mobile endpoints running IOS and Android
- Strong knowledge of Apple desktop systems
- Good skills with PowerShell
- Good knowledge of Windows Server
- Good knowledge of Active Directory and associated services (ADFS, DHCP, DNS, Group policy, WSUS, LDAP)
- Understanding of the Microsoft Azure ecosystem
- Knowledge of SentinelOne or similar technologies
- Knowledge of Carbon Black application whitelisting
- Working knowledge of monitoring platforms such as Solarwinds
- Knowledge of IT security best practices, MFA, SSL, PAM
- Solid understanding of IP-based networking