Role: Senior Engineer - Microsoft Technology Group
Location: York (Remote working available)
Salary: Up to £55k per annum
Start Date: ASAP
Our York based consultancy client is currently looking for a Senior Engineer - Microsoft Technology Group to join them on a permanent basis. If successful, you will work with colleagues and customers to deliver high quality production systems in either managed service or professional service (project) capacities. The role holder ensures integrity of their implementations against agreed standards and best practices.
- Act as a technical mentor to Engineers and other Senior Engineers within the department
- Actively maintain / aim towards technical certifications in relevant Microsoft products
- Develop solutions based on technical documentation from Technical Leads, Technical Architects and delivery managers
- Have input to statement of works and assist with subject matter experts in developing state of the art solutions
- Be willing, on occasion to visit customer sites with colleagues to deliver solutions / demonstrations / attend meetings etc.
- Be willing, on occasion to work remotely from a customer site under customer direction
- To have input on Piksel and departmental IT strategies and procedures
- To actively take part in the on-call rota
- To occasionally cover for Technical Leads in joining the escalation rota
If this role sounds of interest and you would like further information, please respond with an up-to-date copy of your CV for consideration.