Opportunities for multiple Devops Engineers to join a global organisation on fully remote, six month contracts with a high chance of extension. This is a great opportunity to join a well established market research business with an ambitious technology team heavily invested in data and machine learning with big goals over the coming years.
These are immediate requirements with two stage interviews taking place over the next fortnight in a bulk phase of hiring by the business to get ahead of their 2021 targets asap, they're also hiring into the front and back-end engineering squads. They operate on GCP so experience with Google would be advantageous but they wouldn't rule out exceptional engineers with differing cloud environment exposure. In addition, the tech stack is below -
Expert Linux administration skills and deep understanding of networking and TCP/IP.
- Strong experience with Google Cloud Platform and Terraform
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Excellent knowledge of technical architecture and modern design patterns, including micro-services, serverless functions, NoSQL, RESTful APIs, etc.
- Demonstrable skills in a Configuration Management tool such as Puppet or Ansible.
- Set up and supporting CI/CD pipelines and tooling using either Gitlab or Jenkins.
- Proficiency in a high level programming language such as Python, Ruby or Go
- Monitoring, log aggregation and alerting tooling (Stackdriver, Prometheus, ELK).
For more info or to submit your CV please follow the link.