As a DevOps engineer you will join a team who partners with development teams throughout the organization with the goal of improving products and enhancing speed and quality on development and deployment.
- Work with product teams to shape the architecture, design, and implementations of new and existing systems to enhance their reliability, performance, efficiency, and scalability.
- Help product teams to develop and deploy on a cloud native environment
- Ensure all key services are measured, monitored and raising alerts when needed
- Develop automation of application deployment and configuration
- Develop reliability tools and frameworks for use by all engineers and products
- Coach and train developers on DevOps best practices
- Research, develop, configure and implement tools for continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Drive efficiencies in products and processes: capacity planning, configuration management, performance tuning, monitoring, backup/restore and root cause analysis.
Key Technology Knowledge
- Python (Or equivalent)
- DevOps within Azure
- Azure Paas/SaaS
- Understanding of microservices based architecture
- Understanding of large-scale distributed systems in practice, including multi-tier architectures, applications, security, monitoring and storage.
- Able to implement Infrastructure-as-code
Please apply with your CV or email email@example.com ASAP. As a reminder this role is INSIDE of IR35.