La Fosse is working with one of the UK's top global investment firms to help recruit a Senior Support Engineer.
You will be responsible for Software distribution and OS deployments across the estate globally, act as a technical escalation point for the End User Support team and support their London offices. This post will involve working closely with internal teams, mainly being CloudOps and SecOps, working on such things as Vulnerability management, maintaining Security configuration and compliance for managed devices. You will also work closely with Microsoft and other vendors when and where required.
The postholder will also support our user base globally as well as in person at our two London offices, taking part in a 3 week on / 1 week off in person support rota. Giving expectational unrushed support to colleagues where required.
Location: Finsbury Square - Hybrid
Remuneration: £60,000 - £70,000 + Package
Your role as a Senior Support Engineer
- You will be involved in various projects which will need to be undertaken as part of this role such as creating Mac enrolment for MEM, Creating/Configuring AutoPilot deployment process (Task Sequence currently in SCCM) and Deploying Windows 11.
- Manage the Endpoint technology environment w.r.to Global Software distribution, optimisation, availability and optimal performance. Manage OS Deployments/Builds through MDT, Tasks Sequence or Auto pilot as applicable.
- Manage Software distribution, Patching and Compliance of end points in both Physical and Virtual environments
- Application Packaging, creating materials for end-user communications and documentation.
- Act as a technical Escalation point for the End User Support Team.
- Determining and executing the appropriate technical response to customer issues. Evaluating problems and requests and selecting the most appropriate solution within corporate guidelines.
Ideally to be successful as a Senior Support Engineer
- 2nd/3rd level support knowledge of AD, Windows 10, iOS, O365, SCCM, Intune/End Point Manager & Autopilot.
- Experience in managing Intune environment and administration of an enterprise Tenant.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills w.r.to Software, OS deployment failures and Application packaging.
- Hands on experience in Deploying Windows Autopilot.
- Experience in migrating AD Group Policies to Intune Policies Profiles.
- Excellent customer service, high levels of communication and the ability to managing problems through to completion.
- Office 365 experience - User Account Management & Troubleshooting
- Experience supporting remote access systems including MFA, Citrix and Windows Terminal Servers and Meraki VPN connections.
Sound interesting? Please do apply directly for more detail.