We are recruiting for a very exciting opportunity to work for one of the UKs largest automotive manufacturers! They are industry leaders in automotive research, development and engineering, inspiring customers around the world.
They are looking for a Data Analyst to join their forward thinking, growing analytics team in the Midlands. Placed firmly within their new technology initiative which looks to transform the business into a data-driven, digitally focused company.
What You'll Do:
- Define and translate business problems/requirements into analytics requirements/solutions - in line with Product Manager relationship with business and taking on board their thinking
- Develop, implement and enhance analytic insights and products using a wide range of analytics tools and some data engineering
- Visualise data across a suite of business intelligence and reporting tools
- Resolve raw data questions using a storytelling approach to provide business clients with detailed, actionable solutions
- Act as lead for development segment of larger or complex projects. During projects, takes primary accountability for day-to-day line management and capability development of developers on project team and ensures accuracy and robustness of analytics products
What We're Looking For:
- Strong proficiency using SQL
- Experience with at least one major data visualisation tool (i.e., Tableau or Power BI)
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including comfort presenting findings at a leadership level
- Combination of elite analytical skills and programming experience, along with strong acumen for commercial and business goals
- Previous experience of projects within agile, scrum framework
- Experience writing clean, maintainable, and modular code that can be easily understood and audited by others
- Strong attention to detail and a desire to drive quality on all projects
What Our Client is Offering:
- Hybrid WFH Model (2/3 days WFH)
- Individual Performance Bonus
- Company Life Assurance Plan
- Company Vehicle Discounts
- 30+ Days Holiday Entitlement
- And More!