La Fosse Associates are working with a retail payment authority to recruitment a Senior Data Analyst. The successful candidate will be responsible for the Management Information provided to both the business and external bodies, while being both technically hands-on and managing a small team of analysts. As the business continue to perform well and grow, this may open further progression opportunities internally in the future:
- The Senior Data Analyst primary responsibility is to ensure timely and accurate Management Information is being delivered to the business and partnered external bodies.
- The Senior Data Analyst will be business facing with internal senior stakeholders and Directors of external businesses.
- The Senior Data Analyst will be ensuring that reporting solutions are updated based on the business and departmental requirements through Power BI.
- The Senior Data Analyst will be managing a team of 5 Data Analysts.
- The Senior Data Analyst will have highly efficient SQL, Excel and visualisation tool experience.
- The Senior Data Analyst will possess good soft skills to be able to interact with senior stakeholders internally and externally.
- The Senior Data Analyst will have previous people management experience.
- Financial Services experience will be highly desirable but not essential.