Role - Senior D365 Engineer
Location - initially remote and then partly office based (East London)
Salary - £50,000-£65,000 + Benefits
Industry - Housing Association
We are working with one of the UK's largest and most established housing associations currently going through a significant period of IT change and transformation.
They are looking for a Senior D365/Power Platform Engineer who will take responsibility for the customisation, design, build, release, integration and maintenance of D365/Power Platform solutions to support several business processes.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Significant experience in a D365/Power Platform Engineer position.
- Commercial experience working with previous versions of MS Dynamics.
- Strong experience of designing both Azure Logic Apps and Azure Functions.
- Strong experience both building and integrating with API and REST services
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
This role is based in East London and comes with a generous salary up to £65,000 + Benefits.
For a confidential discussion - apply now.