Position - Senior D365 Application Support Specialist
Location - London
Salary - £50,000 - £60,000 plus Bonus & Benefits
We are working with an instantly recognisable global leader in the barista coffee world - As their business consistently grows and evolves the evolution and maintenance of their IT Services now plays a key factor in their future success.
Part of their IT transformation has seen the migration of the ERP & CEM applications to the Microsoft D365 platform and our client is now seeking a Senior Application Support Specialist to join a team responsible for the support and maintenance of the finance & operations and customer experience management platforms across Microsoft Dynamics 365.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- SME in Microsoft Dynamics 365 (D365)
- Must have experience in Finance & Operation (F&O) on D365
- Must have experience in Customer Services on the D365
- Previously worked in a SaaS/PaaS Support role
- ITIL 2nd/3rd Line Support experience
- Ideally have knowledge of Power Platform, Navision and Azure Services
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
The role is mainly remote however will require occasional days working from their head office in central London.
Offering a generous salary of up to £60,000, the position also includes a bonus scheme and a comprehensive benefits package!
For a confidential discussion - Apply now!