My client, one of the big 4 consultancies, are looking for a Senior Consultant for their Solution Architecture function on a permanent basis within their insurance practice to help their Insurance clients to solve their most complex problems, helping them to shape and deliver a strategy, particularly within their insurance platform transformation team.
The successful applicant will be working as part of the Global and General insurance market practice and will be able to build upon existing industry knowledge and consultancy skills to develop their expertise.
The role will include:
- Provide technology perspective and support to client technology strategy, future state-of-the-art systems and implementation programmes
- Help articulate the architectural vision, creating models and component and interface specification documents, and validate the architecture against requirements and assumptions
- Support the technical lead within your workstream to enable the team to deliver new products and services effectively
- Support clients throughout the whole project lifecycle activities across discovery, requirements gathering, solution design and build, end-to-end testing, process definition and change and go-live
- Work within diverse teams to deliver measurable business outcomes to quality and timescales
- Build effective client relationships with peer-level stakeholders across all business and technical domains including IT, Operations and, Risk
- Contribute to business development work, bringing an entrepreneurial mindset to develop and grow our key propositions to market through pre-sales, bid preparation and client presentations
- Working with internal and external client stakeholders
It will be a requirement of the role that the successful candidate will have:
- Proven experience delivering within insurance (General, Specialty, London Market, Broking or Life & Pension)
- Worked on a number of complex high impact roles
- Worked in a solutions architecture function
- Strong client relationship management skills
- Knowledge of bespoke insurance applications i.e Guidewire, TIA, Duckcreek, etc.
- Experience in at least one architectural domain: Data, Application (including integration patterns), Security, Infrastructure or Business.
- Clear understanding of insurance processes and change within technology across General Insurance, London market or Reinsurance
- Familiarity with modern software delivery tooling, for example, Jira, Confluence, QA and CI/CD tools
- Knowledge of full insurance cycle i.e Policy administration, claims, underwriting, actuarial, renewals etc
If this sounds like it could be of interest, please apply below or email your cv to Vinnie.Chandra@LaFosse.com