La Fosse Associates
We are a high growth Technology, Digital and Change Recruiter with a difference. We treat everyone with care and respect. It's the right thing to do, and it's good business. We live by this simple set of deeply held values.
What does that mean for you? For starters, we're co-owned. Our founder has committed to gifting 40% of the equity to the employees. Our staff don't just work for La Fosse, they own it. Secondly, our company mission is all about treating people well: our clients, our candidates and each other. We focus on making this the best possible place to develop your career. As a result, our staff have ranked us as one of the Sunday Times top 40 Best Companies to Work For in the UK for the last six years.
All of this helps us attract, inspire, and retain the best people - and motivates them to work well together.
Here's why choosing La Fosse was the right decision for many who thought they were happy in their previous role: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXrl5HpIN9A
La Fosse are looking to hire a Senior Technology and Business Change consultant to manage a busy established interim executive search desk with many existing roles to work from day 1! The role will have the capacity to develop to eventually hire associate consultants underneath so will be good for anyone looking for real progression within a role.
What makes us different?
* Leading commission structure
* Self-set Targets & Business Plan Share Options
* Autonomy to build your own strategy for your team
* 4.8 Glassdoor rating (November 2021)
* Top 20 - Sunday Times Best 100 Companies to Work For
* Annual subsidised Ski-trips for everyone (not just the top billers)
* Free Gym Membership (and the time to use it)
* Budget to set your own team incentives
* Annual Summer and Christmas parties
How do you know you are right for this job?
* You understand the technology and business change industry and possess a network within this sector
* You are familiar with using Linkedin to headhunt and job boards to find senior candidates
* You have a track record of originating and developing new business accounts
* You have a track record of consistent billings within an agency environment.
* Understand the full 360 cycle and the correct processes involved.
What will you be held accountable for?
* Maintaining industry leading standards of candidate care and customer service
* Leading New Business and Account Development activity through your own network and empowering your team to do the same
* Driving high standards across your team by leading from the front
* Selling our multiple lines of service
* Creating and upholding an excellent culture and work ethic
* Strategic thinking - sharing ideas (no idea is a bad idea mentality)
* Negotiating Robust Commercial rates and T&Cs
* Driving Cross-Team Collaboration outside of your team
* Effectively planning and executing a growth strategy for your team
What are the Standards & Expectations we live by?
* We support each other to be as successful as we can
* Treat others how you would like to be treated
* We put our teams before ourselves
* We think and act on what is best for the overall business