My client, one of the big 4 consultancies, are looking for a Senior Functional Consultant on a permanent basis within their insurance practice to help their Insurance clients to solve their most complex problems, helping them to shape and deliver a strategy, particularly focussing on their platform transformations.
The successful applicant will be working as part of the Global and General insurance market practice, and will be able to build upon existing industry knowledge and consultancy skills to develop their expertise.
The role will include:
- Leading project teams to deliver engagements and deliverables
- Working with the consultancies clients to deliver E2E transformation programmes - project planning, requirements gathering, process definition, solution design and build, acceptance testing and go-live
- Translating business requirements into functional design for enabling technology solutions
- Working with internal and external client stakeholders
- Establishing guidelines for ways of working for project delivery using both agile and waterfall methodologies
It will be a requirement of the role that the successful candidate will have:
- Proven experience delivering within insurance, broking or consultancy (for an insurer)
- Worked on a number of complex high impact roles
- Been in either a delivery or an analysis role
- Strong client relationship management skills
- Knowledge of bespoke insurance applications i.e Guidewire, TIA, Duckcreek, etc.
- Clear understanding of insurance processes and change within technology across General Insurance, London market or Reinsurance
- Knowledge of full insurance cycle i.e Policy administration, claims, underwriting, actuarial, renewals etc
If this sounds like it could be of interest, please apply below or email your cv to Vinnie.Chandra@LaFosse.com