Who are we?
We are a high-growth technology, digital and change recruiter with a difference - we're 40% employee owned, and are a values-led business, truly demonstrating care, ambition & humility in everything we do. Established in 2007, we have grown over the past 15 years to become a leading top-to-bottom talent provider, covering over 40 technology disciplines and executive search, as well as providing diverse junior talent through our technology training company futureproof, and managed transformation through our Digital Outcomes practice. We now have 4 global hubs, and are continuing to expand at a rapid rate.
La Fosse are looking to hire an experienced consultant to manage a busy, well-established Cloud & Infrastructure desk. Across the business, 50% of all placements are cross sold, meaning all our desks are warm. The role has the capacity for swift progression, whether your aim is to become a manager of your own successful team, or a top billing Head of Practice.
About the role
- Competitive base salary - we will not let you walk away from a pipeline without it making financial sense
- Market-leading commission structure (30% uncapped) + new business bonuses + cross-selling incentives
- Working alongside one of the most successful cloud practices in the industry
- Award-winning training and development throughout every stage of your career
- 40% of equity gifted to employees
- Hybrid flexible working model
- Clear progression path
- Gym membership, weekly massages, hypnotherapy sessions, CBT therapy & life coaching, enhanced maternity & paternity pay, social activities, incentive trips and more
- Strong operational support - minimising admin burnout
How do you know you are right for this job?
- Strong experience managing the 360 recruitment cycle with demonstratable results
- Familiarity with using LinkedIn to headhunt senior candidates
- Experience navigating job boards
- Commercially aware
- Proven background in developing new clients
- Consistent billings within an agency environment
- Ambition, drive, resilience, and a strong altruistic nature
What are the standards & expectations we live by?
- We support each other to be as successful as we can
- Treat others how you would like to be treated
- We put our teams before ourselves
- We think and act on what is best for the overall business
Here's why choosing La Fosse was the right decision for many who thought they were happy in their previous role: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXrl5HpIN9A